To ensure the best fit, we recommend you measure yourself with a soft tape measure and, if possible, have someone help you. We have standardized sizing, to help you shop with confidence.
Helpful Hints for Measuring:
- All measurements are body measurements, not garment measurements.
- Hold the tape measure firmly, but not tightly
- When measuring circumferences, tape measure should be parallel to the floor.
- Stance should be natural with arms at your side.
- Match your measurements to the appropriate size chart.
- If your measurement fall between sizes, order the larger size.